“dinodes, obrt za usluge, vl. Dino Pros” (address: Gornje padine 1, 10090 Zagreb, Republic of Croatia) will be known as the “Controller” of the personal data you provide here. If you have any questions about how your info is going to be used, you are more than welcome to contact us by email: email@example.com
We only collect personal data for the following purposes:
- improving the user experience on this website
- creating the offer and the invoice for the service
- completing the service (creating the custom design/illustration you request)
- contacting you so we can discuss the work in progress and so we can send you the files
- mailing you the finished physical product
We will not collect any personal data from you we do not need in order to provide this service to you.
If you only browse this website, then we collect the information listed in the Cookies section of this page.
If you place an order through the website:
Info we collect about you due to legal obligation (to create you the offer and the invoice for the service):
- first name
- last name
- billing address
By Croatian law on accounting, we must keep this info (safely) for 11 years.
Info we collect about you due to legitimate interest (to complete the service and to be able to contact you to discuss the work):
- shipping address
- email address
- Instagram username
If you order a physical product your first name, last name and shipping address will be shared with the Croatian Post (contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: www.posta.hr)
We also keep internal records of purchases in a password-protected LibreOffice Calc sheet for 10 years.
This data is stored in a password-protected computer and in this website database, stored on a server outside the European Union.
Important: Your data will never be used for marketing purposes without your permission. It is not going to be sold or shared with third parties, other than stated above.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
- Cookies are necessary for chatbox functionalities; they are needed to restore the chat session and messages of a chatbox user when browsing between website pages and/or coming back on the website a few days after.
- Cookies have a default expiration time of 6 months, which is renewed if and when the user comes back to the website and loads the chatbox.
- Cookies bind an user to a single session. If that session contains messages, it is permanent (unless deleted by a website agent); otherwise the session is temporary and is destroyed 30 minutes after the last website access.
- Cookies are not used for tracking purposes. They are solely used to bind an user to a server-side session storage, which is then used for messaging purposes, in the event either the user or a website agent starts a conversation.
- The user IP address is stored in the server-side session storage that’s bound to the cookie. If the user leaves without using the chatbox messaging features, the session (and thus the IP address) will be automatically removed from Crisp servers upon session expiration (ie. 30 minutes after last access; as stated above).
- The user IP address is kept indefinitely in the event the user started a chat session with a website on Crisp. We are legally required by the law of France to log those IPs in the event of a legal request (for a minimum duration of 1 year). Though, we keep those IP address longer as we need to aggregate them to protect our chatbox service against botnets and spam attacks, which occur frequently. The Crisp service could not function at the level our customers expect from us without statistics on those collected IP.
By consenting to this privacy notice you are giving us permission to process your personal data specifically for the purposes identified.
If at any point you believe the information we process on you is incorrect you can request to see this information and have it corrected or deleted from the database. If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact us by email (email@example.com) to have the matter investigated.